While Mondo has already made some of their artwork into puzzles, with everyone stuck inside, the art boutique has cleverly made a bigger push into jigsaw puzzles. Mondo has announced that they’re announcing their “Puzzle Party” collection, which will contain 8 brand new puzzles featuring artist-created posters. The new additions are:
- Die Hard – art by 100% Soft
- G.I. Joe: Cobra Wants You! – art by Jason Edmiston
- Gremlins – art by Matt Ryan Tobin
- Home Alone – art by DKNG
- Captain America: The First Avenger – art by Rory Kurtz
- The Iron Giant – art by DKNG
- Dungeons & Dragons – featuring iconic art from the D&D archives
- Jurassic Park – art by Francesco Francavilla
I’m probably going to have to spring for the 100% Soft Die Hard puzzle because it’s just so darn cute and fun.
Each puzzle with consist of 1,000 pieces, measure 19×27″, and cost $20, which is a good deal! We’re all cooped up, and puzzles are a nice, relaxing way to unwind. I know for me, I’m going to be putting together Mondo’s Avengers: Endgame puzzle this weekend while I watch Avengers: Endgame. My quaintness is inevitable.
Check out the puzzles below and head over to Mondo to buy one today.